Navarre Property Management Services
Property Management without stress for owners is what we’re all about. Owners are encouraged to stop by to meet your Broker and Property Management Team face to face. We strive to provide you with the highest quality tenant possible. Our tenant approval process includes conducting a successful credit check, references, background, and verification of employment. By performing in-depth screening, we are able to maintain a high level of satisfied tenants and owners alike! We can be reached after normal business hours in case of emergency by calling 850-936-0701.
Marketing and Tenant Acquisition
Navarre Beach Realty uses publication and online advertising to help you find the right buyer as quickly as possible. We include your property on numerous home sale and rental directories and on multiple real estate websites, such as:
To protect your interests, we:
- require applicants to complete a rental application and provide credit information and references
- conduct thorough screening, credit and background checks on prospective tenants
- report delinquencies to the bureau
- send the lease agreement to you for review, approval, and signature
- conduct walk-through inspection with the tenant if required
- take photos of the property before and after occupancy if required
•Due on the first day of each month
•Email, phone call, and personal visit are means implemented if three days have passed with rent being unpaid
Initial Home Evaluation, including information gathering, taking photos, MLS pricing comparison and expected rental income is FREE. Random interior inspections, along with monthly inspections conducted to verify exterior condition, are also free.
Setup Fees: 30% of the first month’s rent (one-time fee)
10% of the gross monthly lease amount, only when property is actively rented
Repairs and Maintenance Services
Navarre Beach Realty maintains a list of licensed and insured contractors who perform repair and maintenance services at affordable rates. Non-emergency repairs over an agreed upon amount are subject to your approval. We conduct inspections once the work is complete, and keep the invoice or warranty information on file. Tenants and owners can contact us 24/7 by calling 850-936-0700.
As part of our accounting services, we:
- put advanced rent and security deposits in a Florida non-interest bearing escrow account
- collect security deposit equivalent to one month rent prior to occupancy
- record transactions affecting account balances and deduct them from rent
- send monthly statements via mail, fax, or e-mail
- keep work orders and receipts on file for five years
- provide an owners’ online portal to let you download documents or invoices and check property income
- send payments directly to owners via bank deposits or printed checks
- provide annual account summaries to facilitate tax preparation
Contact us to find out about our Navarre property management services.