Was it ever fun at all? Navarre Beach Realty has you covered! Have our team of professionals handle your Navarre Property Management or even your Navarre Home Sales. Our experienced team takes the headache out of being a landlord. Contact us for a free consultation about our property management system, or for a free home valuation.
Here we are, at the end of another peak season in Navarre, Florida. Vacation rental revenue will start to go down, the beach rentals will decline, and the service industry will certainly take a hit. However, there are also some things that local’s can look forward to with the peak season coming to a close soon:
1. THE TRAFFIC: Although will still be tight on Highway 98 during rush hours, the out of state tags will be a bit more few and far between. Those of you that commute to Fort Walton Beach or Pensacola, may not have to leave an hour early now!
2. THE BEACH: You can reclaim your beach! The rental beach chairs and umbrella counts will decline, and parking will expand. The temperature even drops below blood boiling to a comfortable heated blanket level. This is one of the BEST times for locals to hit the beach.
3. THE BUTTER: Humidity starts its decline soon. Soon, instead of walking outside to check the mail and feeling like you just hit a wall of hot butter, you may even get back to your home without even breaking a sweat.
4. THE GROCERY STORE: The lines start to subside, the inventory starts to reappear, and not to be repetitive, but the lines start to subside!
5. THE WAIT: Yes! You can go to your favorite local restaurant, and it is conceivable that you are seated right away! Wait times are all but eliminated when the peak season ends.
6. THE SCHOOL: Schools back in! The kids are occupied, and receiving an education! Mom and Dad can go back to work, and get back into their normal routine, if there is such a thing!
7. THE WEATHER: When the Summer comes to a close, and Fall approaches, it is about the best time of the year to enjoy the outdoors in Navarre, Florida. There is no hustle and bustle of spring break, yet the thermometer reads about the same. The water is still very comfortable to swim in, and the fishing activity is still high.
There are many reason to enjoy a summer in Navarre, Florida as well. For those of us that live in the area, we have a bit of a post summer sigh of relief. We made it!
Shannon Ireland – Navarre Beach Realty Web Designer
It is that time of the year again, a day to celebrate our nation’s independence! Fireworks will launch from Navarre Beach Marine Park after sunset at around 9pm on July 4th. Fireworks will be visible from both the beach and the sound side east and west of the Navarre Beach Causeway bridge. Be sure to prepare for heavy traffic, and drive safely!
If that for sale sign is showing some age, it might be time to consider renting out your home instead. Many folks are finding out that their home isn’t worth what they want to sell it for, or maybe they just aren’t willing to sell at the current market value, so renting is an option. It brings in an income and can possibly allow the homeowner to hold on to the property and then sell it when the market turns around again. Navarre Beach Realty specializes in long term rental property management. Allow us to take the hassle out of becoming a landlord!
Spring is in the air and it is showing! Did you know that about thirty percent of homes sell faster when they have well groomed and tended yards. Here are a few tips and ideas that can help with your curb appeal!
1. Tend the flower beds!
By planting low maintenance plants and annual flowers your home will appeal to potential buyers.
2. Keep it simple!
Hedges as well as simple grass like plants and flowers bring beauty to your yard. Not only are these plants easy to maintain but they also can withstand the florida climate!
3. Groom your grass!
By maintaining your grass your home looks well taken care of.
4. Put mulch down!
Adding mulch down give flower beds and areas around trees a polished look, they also help maintain plant life!
Ready to make the beach your home give us a call today at (850)936-0700. Want to rent out your home without the hassle give us a call at (850)936-0701!