Navarre Beach Realty partners with the South Santa Rosa News to bring you the Community Calendar for the Emerald Coast for the week of November 23rd through November 28th.
Posts by William Ireland:
If you’re tired of the bustling city life – and you want to find somewhere peaceful – Navarre, FL is the answer for you.
The Navarre Sands
Located between Pensacola, Milton and Destin, Navarre, FL is well-known for its beach. The pristine clean water and clear white sand give a soothing feeling to the residents and visitors. Unlike its popular counterparts, Navarre has a reputation for being a quieter and more laidback beach community. With less ongoing events, it’s the perfect destination for couples to visit for a rejuvenating respite; it’s a place to call home.
Fun At The Beach
With a beach as it’s the main attraction, Navarre offers a variety of water sports to keep you hooked. One of the main activities is surfing – as the strong waves make up a real surfers’ paradise. It’s also unsurprising to find amazing catch in the transparent water.
Navarre Homes By The Beach
At Navarre Beach Realty, we provide you with homes located along the coastline. If you’re an avid beach lover, we have the perfect home for you right here. We provide three-bedroom to four-bedroom beach style homes for you make every summer a breath-taking season.
The houses are deliberately designed to be spacious and cozy to make you feel like you’re retired (even when you’re not!) With newer furniture, hardware, and appliances, we ensure that our clients are not only buying a house; they are buying a peace of mind as they don’t have to spend extra effort moving and buying necessities.
Navarre Vacation Rentals At A Bargain
If you’re looking to experience the Florida lifestyle at its best, you can check out our Navarre Vacation Rentals here https://navarrebeachrealty.com/vacation-rentals/ . Some of which have direct water views – which means that you’re looking at the horizon when you look out through the window!
But, that’s not all! We also provide long-term rental apartments in Navarre that can be found here https://navarrebeachrealty.com/navarre-property-rentals-management . We have rental choices close to schools, military bases, and most importantly the Navarre Beach (that’s what people come to Navarre for). It’s the perfect choice for families who want to spend their summer here to explore the serenity of this place.
Why Choose Us?
When you engage us in your real estate ventures, we make sure that you’re able to buy the highest valued house with minimum cash down. We have local professional consultations who knows the ins and outs of the property trends. We can help you perform long term property management and advise you on the best deals in Navarre so that you only lock in winning investments.
For rental inquiries, you can rest assured that we take care of it for you too. From short stays to long-term rental, we’ll devise the best package for you so that it’ll fit your budget and stretch your dollar as much as possible.
If Navarre is your dream home or your next holiday destination, what are you waiting for? Contact us now!
Choose Navarre Beach Realty to manage your Navarre vacation rental property!
Was it ever fun at all? Navarre Beach Realty has you covered! Have our team of professionals handle your Navarre Property Management or even your Navarre Home Sales. Our experienced team takes the headache out of being a landlord. Contact us for a free consultation about our property management system, or for a free home valuation.
Here we are, at the end of another peak season in Navarre, Florida. Vacation rental revenue will start to go down, the beach rentals will decline, and the service industry will certainly take a hit. However, there are also some things that local’s can look forward to with the peak season coming to a close soon:
1. THE TRAFFIC: Although will still be tight on Highway 98 during rush hours, the out of state tags will be a bit more few and far between. Those of you that commute to Fort Walton Beach or Pensacola, may not have to leave an hour early now!
2. THE BEACH: You can reclaim your beach! The rental beach chairs and umbrella counts will decline, and parking will expand. The temperature even drops below blood boiling to a comfortable heated blanket level. This is one of the BEST times for locals to hit the beach.
3. THE BUTTER: Humidity starts its decline soon. Soon, instead of walking outside to check the mail and feeling like you just hit a wall of hot butter, you may even get back to your home without even breaking a sweat.
4. THE GROCERY STORE: The lines start to subside, the inventory starts to reappear, and not to be repetitive, but the lines start to subside!
5. THE WAIT: Yes! You can go to your favorite local restaurant, and it is conceivable that you are seated right away! Wait times are all but eliminated when the peak season ends.
6. THE SCHOOL: Schools back in! The kids are occupied, and receiving an education! Mom and Dad can go back to work, and get back into their normal routine, if there is such a thing!
7. THE WEATHER: When the Summer comes to a close, and Fall approaches, it is about the best time of the year to enjoy the outdoors in Navarre, Florida. There is no hustle and bustle of spring break, yet the thermometer reads about the same. The water is still very comfortable to swim in, and the fishing activity is still high.
There are many reason to enjoy a summer in Navarre, Florida as well. For those of us that live in the area, we have a bit of a post summer sigh of relief. We made it!
Shannon Ireland – Navarre Beach Realty Web Designer